Rhodes Cinnamon Roll Party through Tryazon!

If you know me, you know I love to throw a good party!  And when you can have one where you can tryout something new, then why not!!!  :)

Earlier this summer I applied to be a host with Tryazon.  Tryazon is a company that seeks out people to host parties in their home to try out new products and offer feedback on those products.

Again - WHY NOT!?

So imagine my delight when they posted about needed hosts for a Rhodes Microwaveable Cinnamon Roll Party.  Yes please!

I applied and hoped for the best.  Even though Drew is a chef and we eat amazingly well at home, sometimes we need something quick when we are on the go and these rolls sounded like the perfect thing!

Well, last month I received an email saying that I was chosen to host the party!  Woo hoo!

So, last Friday I gathered with some of my friends and family to try out the rolls.

Let me tell you, everyone LOVED them!  In 60 seconds you can have a quick breakfast, or a great dessert.  I can tell you that I will always have a bag of these on hand in my freezer!

I am so thankful to have had this opportunity and I hope to have others with Tryazon in the future!








 Before the party, I was sent a "goodie" envelope from Tryazon.  It included coupons to purchase the bags of rolls for the party and coupons to hand out to my guests, so they could purchase their own after the party! It also included this awesome oven mitt.  Drew loves it because it is big enough for even his hands!  :)


 YUM!!!
 My dad with a house full of women.  He loved every minute and was a big help in the kitchen - washing forks, making the cinnamon rolls and keeping everyone happy. 

 Even the kids loved them!  But who doesn't love a good cinnamon roll? 



 I loved them so much I had to have one for breakfast the next morning. 

 A happy, full and satisfied group.  Thanks Tryazon and Rhodes!!

Comments

Popular Posts