A Frozen Easter

Life has been busy!  And I promise to post more over the next few weeks, but as we approach Easter, I thought I would post some pics of the Easter Basket I made for J last year.

I still can't believe how popular this movie has been and how many sweet Anna and Elsa's I have seen this year!  :)

This was one of my favorite baskets to put together.  Not sure what I will come up with this year as our life has been turned upside down with our impending move and half of our house packed away.

Regardless, she loved her basket last year and I really loved putting everything together for her!!



 







J wrote a poem title "Frozen" for a poetry jam at school  I typed it up in the colors to match her room and added it to the basket.  I think she liked it the best!  :)






Needless to say, she was very happy and loved it!



We are very sad that we won't be with Drew on Easter this year, since he will be working in Des Moines, but we will all be together (in the same state) soon!

Oh how I love these two!!

Comments

Popular Posts