Mother's Day

May is always a fun month for me because I usually celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day within a week of each other!  Lots of love for me during that month!!!

For Mother's Day this year, we hung out as a family and had a wonderful day together.  We had my Aunt and Uncle and our Friends Linda and Sarah (and kids) over for brunch.  Drew made Beef Tenderloin, with DeBurgo sauce, roasted broccoli and mashed potatoes.  Yummo!

We enjoyed a great day of fellowship with friends and family and time together.  It was the perfect day!

Jules picked out my gifts by herself this year and they were amazing!  I received a necklace made from a piece of art she created, a Willow Tree figurine that depicts her and I and a recipe book made by all of the 1st graders.

My Mom also surprised me and gave me a Collectors Set of my favorite movie - Singin' in the Rain.   I LOVE it!  Can't wait for it to become one of Julianna's favorite movies!



Comments

Popular Posts