Iowa Visit

Here are some pics from our trip to Iowa in February.  I know these are a couple months late, but life has been crazy.

We had a great weekend and it was SO nice to be able to see Mia and to snuggle with her.  We are planning a trip to Branson to see them in July.  Can't wait for more time with my precious niece!! :)


I love, love, love her!!

 This picture is one of my faves.  Mia looks JUST like Lauren as a baby! :)



Jules and Bodhi!  Such a beautiful baby!





Picture of when they first saw each other.  I couldn't get it to load at the top of this post.  They love each other!!!













We were so lucky to be able to see Morgan while we were there.  He came through town the first night.  We were all excited to see him.  It had been over a year since we last saw him!!

Comments

Popular Posts