It's been a while.....

......I don't know why, but it it getting harder and harder for me to post on here.  I just seem to use Facebook for everything now. 

Anyway, life has been busy over the past month.

We went to Des Moines a month ago and spent the weekend with family and with Mia!!!  It was a great time and I think I may have kissed her over a million times during those three days!  :)  I will post pictures as soon as I download them from my camera.

We had quite a bit of snow over the past month and had 4 snow days!  It was a great time to relax and snuggle in with Jules.  They don't mess around here in Columbia.  If there is an inch or two of snow, we are out of school!  It was pretty nice having those unexpected days off! 

Drew was on Spring Break last week and was able to get a few things done around the house and take some much needed time off.  He has been working like crazy since Christmas and needed this time off. 

He is seeing a Dr. next week for his ankle (again) and for his sleep apnea.  He hasn't been feeling like he is getting good sleep, so I am hoping the Dr. will be able to help him with that. 

Jules and I have Spring Break next week.  We CANNOT WAIT for this time off!  We plan to chill out and watch movies a couple of days, get our nails done, go to a paint your own pottery place, shop, eat breakfast at Panera and just enjoy our time together.  I am very much looking forward to some down time. 

We have had a lot of deaths recently at the school where I work.  Spouses, parents, a student and other loved ones.  It has been difficult.  So I am very grateful for this time I will have with Julianna. 

After Spring Break, we only have 8 weeks of school left!  I can't believe it. This year went by quickly, but I am so thankful for the new friendships I have developed and the growing I have done professionally while working there this year.  Looking forward to a laid back summer and warmer weather!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts