Christmas Morning

Like I said in the previous post, Jules wasn't feeling too well in the night and ended up getting sick.  After a quick bath and PJ change, she was back in bed and slept soundly the rest of the night.  We actually had to wake her!  I know for a fact, my parents can never say that about me or my siblings growing up!  :)

We had a wonderful morning opening gifts and enjoyed being together as a family.  It was truly a blessed day.  We didn't leave the house all day and just sat and watched movies, played on the Wii, danced and ate until we couldn't eat anymore!  Have I ever mentioned what a fantastic chef my husband is?!?

Drew surprised me AGAIN with an awesome gift.  Something I have wanted for a while, but I will save that for another post.








It was a pretty perfect day and knowing that we all had the rest of the week off made it even better!  I love that Drew and I both work in education now and have these breaks off together.

Comments

Popular Posts