Mother's Day Weekend - 2012

We had a GREAT weekend.  


My sister Courtney came on Saturday and we had a great time showing her around and getting in lots of lovin'. Jules misses both of her Aunts like crazy, so she enjoys every moment with them when she sees them!  





On Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day.  I was woken up with a "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!!" from Jules.  She could barely stand it, she was SO excited to give me my gift.  


It was seriously one of the best gifts I have ever received.  She worked all week in school on writing things she loves about me and things she is thankful for on these strips of paper and then folded them all and put them in my "Mother's Jar of Joy"  I cried as I read each of them and just hugged her close.  She is such a sweet and wonderful kid and I am SO blessed to be her Mom!


Drew got me a book dealing with the Color Grey....... :)  It is interesting to say the least.  And I also received a necklace from Tiffany's!  Twice in one month - I am getting spoiled!!!  


Drew asked what I wanted to do for the day, and I told him Rocheport!!!  So I took them on a little tour of this cute town that I am falling in love with.  We took some pictures, drove around and then headed to the winery to check it out.  It was more crowded than I thought it would be, so we took some pictures of the Missouri River and headed out.  We drove around some more and then came home and grilled and took it easy for the rest of the day.  It was a perfect day.  








Cute Blacksmith's Shop in Rocheport

Views of the Missouri River.  Didn't realize we lived so close!  







I love having all of this time with Drew lately.  We just go and go and work and work and tend to forget how much we need time together.  We have had some great times this week, sitting and talking and dreaming.  I love this man so much and I am so thankful he is my husband!  Thank you for making my Mother's Day so incredibly special.  

Comments

Popular Posts