Easter 2012

We had a great day.  It was one of those days that feels like it is lasting forever.  I LOVE days like that - well, when they fall on the weekend.  :)

Drew had to work that morning serving brunch to all of the students at William Woods.  Jules and had a great time together just the two of us Easter morning.  She looked through everything in her Easter basket and then we got ready to go take her spring pictures.  We went back to the same park we used for her fall pictures because there are just so much nice scenery!  Well that park must be THE place to go on Easter, because there were a ton of families there, but we were all respectful to each other and let each person take their pictures and move on to the next spot.  :)  I am still working on Julianna's pictures, so I will save those for another post.  After we were done at the park we picked up some last minute things for Easter dinner and headed home.  Drew got there just before us!

We got things ready for Julianna's Easter Egg Hunt.  It was hard being away from our family and not doing our annual hunt with Veronica, Genevieve and Olivia, but we still made it fun for Jules and found some interesting hiding spots!

After that we got things ready for Easter dinner and I decided to sneak in a 2 hour nap!  It was amazing!  Drew got in some one on one time with Jules and I got some rest.  I am on some medicines right now that have really taken it out of me, but cause me to not sleep too well.  So this nap was just what my body needed!  When I woke up, dinner was just about ready, so Jules and I worked on our Easter cupcakes and set the table.

We enjoyed a delicious dinner together as a family and ended the night watching movies and snuggling in.  It was a perfect day!  Very thankful for my little family and a Savior who made the ultimate sacrifice for us!

Here are some pics from the day.  Of course there are a lot, so sit back and enjoy!  :)

*Sorry some of them are out of order (we dyed eggs on Saturday night).  Blogger drives me nuts sometimes.  I can't move anything around anymore!





























Hope Everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts