Old Pics of Grandpa T

We found some great pictures when we went through everything in preparation for my Grandpa's funeral.  So many of Lauren and I as babies and little kids.  Here are some of my faves!


Me at 3 mo. old with Grandpa T.
 Me and La La
 Different Christmases at Grandpa's Farm in Carlisle.  So many memories in that house!

 With our beautiful Mama

 This is such a great picture of Lauren and my Grandpa.  I love the smile on his face.  He always had a big smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye when he was around his grandkids and especially around Julianna!
 We also found some great pictures of my Grandma and Grandpa's wedding and of my mom and all of her sister's growing up.  I loved being able to look through them all and listen to all of the stories about each picture.  

Comments

Popular Posts