Excited for the Weekend!!!!


For the past 2 months, Julianna has worked really hard on her chores and helping out around the house.  A lot of the time she will do something without even being asked! So, in December we created a chore chart for her and each time she did her chores or something extra, she got to put a sticker on her chart. 

The deal was that once it was filled up, we would take her to Toys R Us and let her pick out a new toy.  Well, after Christmas, we all decided that no more toys needed to enter our house for a while.  So, when she filled up her chart last weekend she chose going to a movie this weekend as her reward. 

On Tuesday, Drew found out that he has this ENTIRE weekend off!  This hasn’t happened since Christmas and this is the first weekend since we have moved that he had time off and we didn’t have any plans.  So he wanted to make the weekend extra special.

I did a little digging on-line and we found a great deal for a little weekend get-away!

So, on Saturday we are taking a mini family vacation to Branson!!  And on Saturday night, we are surprising Julianna with THIS as her reward!  I think she will like that a little better than a movie!  J  I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she sees all of the horses and all of the stunts that are performed! 

Drew and I are excited for some family time - just the three of us.  We have only been to Branson once. We went for a long weekend with Drew’s Dad and Step-mom when I was pregnant with Julianna (so I guess she has been there too), and had a great time, but we spent most of the time seeing shows and shopping, so we didn’t have a lot of time to explore.  We are looking forward to driving around and see the town and Table Rock Lake.  I love that Branson is only a short 3 hour drive away and we are looking forward to exploring more parts of this state in the weekends to come!  J


I will take lots of pics (of course) and hopefully post them next week.  Speaking of pictures, I was looking through my camera last night and realized that I have  TON from the past couple of months that I haven’t loaded yet.  So I may post some of those too! 

Hope you all have a great weekend too.  It looks like the weather will be really nice around the country this weekend, so I hope you are able to get out and enjoy it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts