SO excited!!!

In a few short hours, we are heading to Iowa for a fun filled jam-packed, yes we are crazy weekend!!

Before that however, Drew and I are headed to see Julianna in her Kindergarten Christmas program.  Now we all remember what happened last year.  She got nervous and walked right off the stage!  Well she is ready to go for this year - so she says - she says she can't wait to show us her songs!  I asked her last night if she was still excited and was going to do it - her response:  "Now Mom I would never tell a lie and I told you I was going to do it, so I am going to do it!"  :)  Precious.

Once her performance is over and we check out her gingerbread house and writing journal in her classroom, we are hitting the road!  Hope to be in town by 6 and then in less than 48 hours we will visit 8 family and friends houses!  It is going to be crazy, but crazy fun!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!  And, well you know me - I will have plenty of pics to post on Monday!!

Comments

Maggie said…
Travel safe!!! I'm sure you guys will have a great whirlwind trip.

Popular Posts