Deck the Halls - 2011

We also spent a lot of time decorating the house over Thanksgiving weekend!  I love this time of year!  We cranked up the Christmas tunes and got to work.  Jules really got into it with me this year and I love how much of a helper she wants to be.  She is just so stinkin' cute and I love every minute with her.  She added a special touch to everything we decorated and I love walking into our home right now.  Makes me smile every day! 


Getting the fireplace all set up!
 We have this portable fireplace that we never know where to put.  So we have it in our dining room right now and I LOVE it!  Another great place to decorate!!
 Living room all finished!   I love the way it turned out.  Now I want to change out all of my tree ornaments for more rustic ones - pinecones, birds, berries etc.  I just love that look.  So next year all of these ornaments will have to go on a tree in another part of the house.  Is it weird to have a tree in a bedroom?  Maybe with some Christmas themed bedding, but then we would have to carry it over into the bathroom too......hmmmm - hope Drew doesn't read this post - I can already see the $$$ signs going off in his head!  :)
 Stinson Famly Tree
2011
 Front entry way decor.  Could NOT figure out what to do.  I had a bunch of extra ornaments and some leftover glassware from her birthday party.  Threw it all together and I am happy with how it all came together! 


 Julianna's table by the front door.  Her Advent tree and Nativity set.  We have since added some trees and snow.  She loved having her own area to decorate. I love how cute it all is! :) 
 One more of the fireplace. I just love how cozy our house is at night.  I never want to leave!
 Happy Decorating to All!

Comments

Popular Posts