Christmas with Reagan!

After Julianna's Christmas program we hit the road.  Only made two stops and were in Des Moines by 6:00 p.m.

We stopped by Reagan's house first so she and Jules could exchange their Christmas presents.  The girls couldn't have been any cuter together!  Jules LOVED her craft set and lip glosses.  We are getting into the "I want to wear make-up all the time" stage and the lip glosses were perfect!  And I think Reagan loved her big girl backpack and books from Jules.  She didn't want to take it off and was checking out her books right after she opened them! 

It was great to see my girls too - Rochelle and Annette were good for my soul.  I miss them both SO much and can't wait for our girls weekend in February!!!!!

Miss Reagan!!  She has grown SO much since we saw her in October and she says so much now!   Adorable!




 "Um, excuse me while I read now.  Thank you." 
Great first visit of the whirlwind of a weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts