Quick Update!

Hello! Sorry it has been a while since my last post.  We have been having some internet difficulties at the new house.  Well, we are here!!  And we are LOVING it!  This town is so beautiful and fun!  It was a long 2 days of moving, but we arrived last Wednesday and hit the ground running.  Jules started school this week and LOVES it.  Such a huge relief to me.  I was so worried about how she would adjust after being with me at Stowe everyday, but she did just fine and loves her new teacher and classmates. 

Drew has been busy working.  LOTS of caterings this time of year.  And I have been busy working on the house and going on interviews.  Really hoping something works out in the next couple of weeks.  But for now I am enjoying the life of a stay at home wife and mother.  :) 

Drew's dad and step-mom came down for the weekend last weekend and it was fun to show them around the town.  Hoping Courtney and Sue and Dad will be able to make it down soon.  Grandma and Grandpa Howard drove down with us when we moved and they said they thought it was a great town too. Hoping they are able to visit again soon and can stay for the weekend so we can show them around.  It has only been a week and I feel like I am starting to know my way around.  I found a Kohl's, Target, Walgreens, Hobby Lobby and the Mall.  So I am good!  :) 

I will get on here again soon and post more.  So much to do.  I know I always say this - but why do we have SO much stuff?!  The garage is still full and I have been working on it for days!  Oh well, it will get done and we plan to enjoy this beautiful house to the fullest extent.  :) 

Hope everyone is having a great week!  Talk to you soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts