BIG Changes!

Big Changes are happening for our family!  We are SO excited!  We are moving!  New town, new opportunities, a new life!  Drew and I have been wanting a change for a while and were just hoping things would fall into place.  And fall into place they did! 

A few weeks ago he applied for a job in our new city, had an interview the next morning and was offered the job during the interview.  It was amazing.  A blessing. 

He and I went back the next weekend and to look for our new home - trusting if it was meant to be, God would provide something wonderful for us.  Boy did He!  A 2 year old home in a beautiful community, close to walking trails, an amazing school district, nice yard and on a cul-de-sac.  And lots of neighborhood kids for Jules to play with!  Perfect.  So Drew accepted the position and he moved into our new home last week and has already started his job.

Jules and I are finishing things up here and we will join him at the end of the month!  It has been kind of hard knowing I will be leaving a job I love so much, but I am excited to see where God will lead me in our new adventure! 

So wish us luck!  We are so grateful and blessed.  It has been a rough year for us in so many ways and we are glad for this fresh start and new family adventure!  :) 

Comments

Popular Posts