Kindergarten Camp

I am not sure if I have posted this yet or not, but after a long and hard discussion, Drew and I decided to have Julianna come to Stowe (where I work) for kindergarten this year. 

My baby is going into Kindergarten.  Even as I type it, I can't believe it!  It just happens so fast.  I can't believe this moment in her life is already here.  I am thrilled that we will be together everyday, though I am sure she will quickly tire of seeing me and having me pop in and out of her classroom for school related things from time to time.  But I love that she will be so close.  I miss her SO much during the day and this will definitely help me get through the day. 

Last week our Kindergarten teachers held a Kindergarten Camp for 2 hours each morning.  Jules loved every minute of it.  She made new friends and fell in love with her teacher.  She has Mrs. Bainbridge this year.  She is completely wonderful and Jules will do great with her this year!
 Here she is with her Certificate of Completion - all ready for Kindergarten in 2 weeks!
 She is pretty proud of her artwork.  Their theme for Kdg Camp was based on the book "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom"  So here she is with her Coconut Tree!  :)


Comments

Popular Posts