Father's Day 2011

The day was hectic as we got everything packed for Iowa City, but we still took time to celebrate Drew.  He is the most wonderful dad and I am so thankful I married a man who is a great father.  Jules is definitely becoming a Mama's girl, but there is a special place in her heart reserved just for her daddy.  They are two perfect peas in a pod. :)

The balloon she just HAD to get for him. 
 All of his loot.  Jules made most of it.  The cards and the subway art.  She came into work with me one day a couple of weeks ago and told me all of the things she loves about her dad.  So I played around with them a bit and added a couple of quotes that I love and created this piece of art for him.  I plan to get it properly framed soon. 

 This was the best gift of the day.  Before Julianna left pre-school they made their Father's Day cards.  He was so surprised to see it that morning.  It is so precious and cute.  Here is what she wrote:
 - My daddy is 80 years old
- He weighs 20 pounds and is 70 feet tall
 - His hair is black and his eyes are blue
 - My dad love to relax by watching tv shows with me
 - and he likes to wear long sleeved shirts and shorts
 - He loves to cook spaghetti
 - His favorite household chore is dusting
 - His favorite TV show is CUBS
 - Daddly always tells me I Love You
 - It makes him happy when I clean my room
 - When my dad shops, he loves to buy eggs
 - If he could go on a trip, he would go to California
 - and he would take my mommy and me
 - I really love it when my dad scratches my back
Happy Father's Day
Love, Julianna.
Isn't that so adorable!!   :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Father's Day as well!

Comments

Popular Posts