7 Years!!!!

On Sunday Drew and I celebrated 7 years of marriage!  7 years!  I just can't believe how fast it has gone by.  We were joking around and asking if either of us had the "7 year itch"  and we both very happily said no. :) 

After 7 years we are more in love than ever and we have probably been through more than what most people go through in a lifetime, but we have done everything side by side with full support, love, patience and understanding from the other. 

I am so grateful for a loving husband who is faithful, tenderhearted, romantic, funny, compassionate, considerate, sincere, amazing and completely adorable. 


The best compliment I have ever received is when a friend was dating her future husband she said "I think I found My Drew and I hope we have a marriage as wonderful as yours!" 

I love this man so much and I am looking forward to many more years of marriage with him. 

Comments

Popular Posts