Julianna's Sweet Shoppe!

On Saturday we had a small birthday party for Julianna.  She wanted to do something with a few of her friends from school since school would be out when her actual birthday rolled around.  It also gave me a chance to try out some of the things I want to do for her BIG party in June!  This year she wanted a "Sweet Shoppe" theme!  Jules, Courtney and I made everything and I love how it all turned out! 

Jules made this sign.  Isn't it adorable?!











 Jules and her friend Jazi!



Pixie Stix!  I haven't had these for years!  So...I had my fair share at the party. :) Delish! 

The Girls made jelly bean bracelets.  They all turned out so cute!



 Cute!


The girls pretended they were watching a 3D movie and had to have their glasses on!  



I felt bad giving the girls all of that candy, so I added some toothbrushes and a cute poem at the last minute. Hopefully the parents forgave me for their child's sugar rush!
It was a great afternoon.  There is nothing like a house filled with Children's laughter to make you feel good!  Can't wait for her BIG 5th birthday party next month!  (she can't either!)  :) :)

Comments

mrsmarkdave said…
Wow! That is MY Kind of party. I think I needed to have been invited to that ;-)

Not sure the toothbrushes made up for it haha.
Amy said…
very cute! loved all the personalization you did! cant wait to see how you expound on it for her "big" party! :)

Popular Posts