Julianna's Pre-School Open House

So, we attended Julianna's Open House on Thursday night.  You can pretty much see from the pics below how it went.....
Here was her adorable class singing their cute little hearts out.  And.... 
 ...here was our shy little pre-schooler.  Enjoying watching the show from her seat.  :)  Nothing we said or did, or her teacher said or did would get her up on that stage.  So we just let her stay put.  She will hopefully grow out of it one day. 
After that we hit her classroom to see all of her projects she has been working on the past few weeks! 

Here is her "sculpture".  It is a bird named Zoey.

She had to describe what she made and why she made it. 
A Birdie.  The body is made up of a can and it is a circle.  The wings are made up od feathers.  I picked blue and purple because they are my favorite colors.  The eyes are made of greenish blue cotton balls.  The mouth is in a smile because I wanted it to be be happy.  The colored ribbon is a hair headband.  My birds name is Zoey. 

I built a birdie because I like birds and I have a bird bedrooms.  Everything in my room has birds , like some breakables, pillows and I have a nest that is pink that I put breakable birdies in that are white and black.  My favorite bird is a robin. 
My favorite part of their exhibits was the wall of Portraits of Preschool.  Each student paired up with another and drew a picture of them.  They.were.hilarious.
Jules and Shayden were paired together.
Shayden.
Jules.





Showing off her classroom and cubby area to Grandpa Howard. :)


Final stop of the night was the art gallery in fellowship hall.  We saw lots and lots of great artwork by the high schoolers and we looked over on the far wall and saw some amazing portraits of The Mona Lisa.  This one was my fave!  :)
It was a great night and so fun to see everything that Jules and her classmates have worked so hard on!

Comments

Popular Posts