As Requested...

I have had a couple of requests for the recipe of the Pina Colada Cupcakes I made for the Superbowl. I found the recipe in my 200 under 200 calorie cookbook from Hungry Girl. My mom got it for me for my birthday last year and I just LOVE it!

The recipe is so easy, you won't even believe it!

Heat oven to 350

1 yellow cake mix
1 can of crushed pineapple (save just a little bit for frosting)
1 teaspoon of coconut extract (i add 3 capfuls of it - I like a little more coconut taste)

Combine all of the ingredients and stir together. Fill cupcake liners and bake for about 12-15 minutes. It varies by oven. I check them at about 12 minutes with a toothpick. Sometimes they need just a little longer.

Let them cool down while you make the "frosting".

1/2 tub of fat free
1 Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Cup
The rest of the crushed pineapple
a few drops of the coconut extract (maybe one capful)

Whisk together and frost cupcakes!

Super delicious and easy recipe and only 100 calories a piece!!!

Comments

mrsmarkdave said…
THANK YOU!!!! I can't wait to try these!!!!

Popular Posts