Ugh. Blogger issues.

Sorry if you have been looking at my blog today. I received "notice" via a nice big message at the top of my blog for all to see that my blog template host was changing their server and I needed to update by blog backgrounds.

Well I am loving my blog background, but when I went to update it today, it looked totally off and all you could see was the white background and a small amount of the lovely nature creatures on the side. I was totally bummed and thought my background was gone forever. So I played around all afternoon with different backgrounds from other sites. I think I must have tried over 50. Not happy with any of them. They just didn't fit.

One thing I noticed was that a lot of blog background sites have templates for 2 columns or 3 columns. I realized after about 40 tries that I needed a background that will work with 2 columns. Since I only have 2 columns on my blog page. One for the blog post and one for all of the extra information on the side.

That got me to thinking....maybe I was using the wrong template for my original background. So...I went back to the design page of my original blog host and dove in a little deeper and there she was...my blog background designed for a 2 column blog!

I added it in 2 seconds flat (I was a pro at this by now) and breathed a sigh of relief. There she was back in all of her blogging beauty!

Whew! Now I can begin my evening! :)

I know most of you could care less about this, but this thing called blogging is serious stuff folks! :)

Also, I thought it would help some of you fellow bloggers out should you ever encounter this problem.

Happy blogging (with cute backgrounds) everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts