Sunday Fun!

On Sunday we finally ventured out of our house (other than work) for the first time in a couple of weeks. When winter hits we tend to become shut-ins for some reason. :)

Jules and I went on a girls date with Anna and her mom Martha. What a wonderful time we had! Lunch at Monterrey (one of my all-time faves) and then we got our creative juices flowing at Glazed Expressions.

The girls had fun choosing their paints and then took them to their canvases - a heart shaped box for Jules and a flower vase for Anna. Martha and I took the practical approach - a plate for me and a heart shaped box (to give as a Valentine's gift) for Martha. What fun we had! The girls giggled and painted while Martha and I chuckled over their antics and oohed and ahhed over their artistic "skills" and masterpieces!









When all was said and done we were all pretty proud of our works of art and can't wait to pick them up next weekend!






After that Jules and I ran home to pick up Drew and head to Papa Stinson's house to celebrate his birthday! We love this man so much and we are so grateful for everything he does for us!


As you can see from Drew's shirt - his beloved Steelers were playing that night, so after the party we headed home to watch the game. Jules really got into it and cheered right along with her dad while I did some baking in the kitchen. Drew realized that the last time the Steelers played in the Superbowl (and won), I was baking. Well Sunday they won again (and I was baking)......So, guess where I will be THIS Superbowl Sunday? Oh yes, baking in the kitchen! :) It's a win-win situation really. It is hard for me to watch/enjoy a game where Drew is so intense and stressed and I love to bake and don't get to do it very often, so it will be a fun time for everyone!




Oh and one more thing........



............WAY TO GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts