Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas with the Family!

Continuing with tradition, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Howard's on Christmas morning. We all take turns opening gifts and then eat a delicious lunch!

As usual, we were all blessed with great gifts. Gift cards, towels, and 2 new purses for me. Clothes, gift cards and books for Jules and Steelers gear and gift cards for Drew. Oh and one of the most amazing and beautiful paintings you have ever seen. Next time you visit our house, you will have to check it out for yourself!

Jules brought the new dog - I think when this picture was taken it's name was Puff. I believe that right now the dog is named Hannah. :) Me and my "girls" :)
Silly Uncle Mo!

What? Don't you all have a wrapping paper barrel? This thing is a standard at any Howard Family Christmas Celebration. It has been around for years! It came from a feed store over 20 years ago and has joined us every Christmas since. It was nice to see it again.

Aunt Co gave the perfect gift - Justin Bieber pajamas!!

Even if it did make one small fan a little embarrassed!

And here it is! The painting! My beautiful and talented sister Courtney painted this for us! Isn't it gorgeous?! I absolutely love it. Someone even saw this painting and commissioned her to paint one for them! So if you are in the market for a beautiful one of a kind painting, let me know and I will put you in contact with her!
Aunt La La and Uncle Cody, she LOVED her new shopping cart!
Grandpa Bush loved his new coffee mug with the girls' picture on it!
Aunt Co - Die-hard Hawkeye fan!
Mo, when you act silly all of the time, this is the card you will get! Hee hee!



A picture of all of our stockings. My Grandpa Howard made every one of them. Some of them are over 40 years old. This year we got to add a new one for Cody! :)
Jules loved her new books....

....I mean she REALLY loved them!

It was another GREAT Christmas afternoon surrounded by my wonderful family.
Love you all!

No comments: