Where have we been?!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have had so much going on the past couple of weeks. Thanksgiving, Black Friday, one family Christmas, sickness, Family baking night, more sickness and lots of family time! And I of course have pics to back it all up. I will post more of everything this week. For right now, I am snuggled in with the family and catching up on rest today. I have a terrible cold and need to kick it's butt before I head off to work tomorrow. I am trying to keep the rest of the house from getting sick too. In fact Drew just asked me to wipe down this laptop with a Clorox wipe when I am done using it. :)

He started a new job a few weeks ago (did I already post about that?) and he can't afford to be sick right now!

We are getting the house and everything ready for Christmas! We have some cool things planned for the girls and I can't wait to post about them! :)

Anyway, I had better go wipe down the computer and pretty much the rest of the house and then I plan to veg for the rest of the day!

Hope you all had a great THanksgiving and are enjoying your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts