Drew's (ahem) 34th Birthday!

We celebrated Drew's birthday on the 30th. Just a small affair with family, but it was a nice night and nice time together with everyone! :)

Like I said, I have been SO busy lateley, that I didn't even have time to do a birthday post for Drew. So here it is (almost 2 weeks late)

Drew,
You are still the man of my dreams and I am so thankful you are my husband! This has been a tough year for us, but we have stood by each other through all of it and as usual, we have come out stronger and even more in love. This upcoming year will be a great one. Full of new challenges, new dreams and new goals and I can't wait to experience each one with you.

Happy Birthday babe! I love you so very much!
Yes, I made the cake. His fave - yellow cake with chocolate frosting. And yes, I realize it looks like a 2-year old made it. I don't care, it still tasted good! :)



Birthday boy with his girls!
Girls that love him more than anything!
He LOVED what Jules picked out - an Encyclopedia about Rock and Roll. She really did pick it out for him. Knew just what he would love!
Can't go wrong with Steelers Tailgating gear!
Happy 34th Birthday Drew!!!

Comments

Popular Posts