Brown Family Christmas 2010!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we all headed to Aunt Joyce's house for our Annual Brown Family Celebration! Once again, the girls were blessed with incredible gifts and things got lively while playing Bozo Bingo! And we all got in some good family time!

Love this pic. Can't think of the last time I had my picture taken with Grandma Howard, but this one is a keeper!!

So glad Mary was able to join us. It was her weekend with her mom, but we are all so good about working around each other's schedules - especially around the Holidays!
Don't you love her shirt! It was one of our Black Friday deals and it says "My Dad Rocks!" :)
I don't know why, but it seems like the only time we ever get a picture as a family is at the Brown Family Christmas! I loved this one so much I made a magnet of it!
Jules with all of her gifts!
Sherry gave the coolest things! A bag full of crafting supplies and a new Cabbage Patch Doll!
Aunt Joyce gave Jules the pink cowgirl hat she always wanted!
Mary had to try it on too....in fact we ALL tried it on and I have pictures to prove it, but I won't embarrass anyone by posting them....at least not yet! :)

Precious!

All of the girl cousins with their new Dolls!
Jules is SO thrilled that Emme lives closer now!
And guess who was tired by the end of the night? :)

Comments

Popular Posts