Leaving Tomorrow!!!

Lauren is getting married in 4 days!!!!!! We are packing up the car and heading down to Texas/Arkansas tomorow after school! We CANNOT wait to get there! Not just to see Lauren, but also to see my Mom and Tom.

I can't believe her wedding day is almost here. We have prayed for this day for so long and I can't wait to be a part of her ceremony and see what all God has planned for her life with Cody!

I will try and post while we are gone and hope to post some pics from the wedding on Saturday night!

For now these SWEET pictures will have to do. They bring tears to my eyes and joy/laughter to my heart thinking of all of the great times Lauren and I have had over the years! Can't wait to share more memories together with our families!!





Comments

Truders said…
How exciting! I love seeing those pictures of you two. Have a wonderful time and give Lauren a big hug from me! Praying for safe travels for you as well.
mrsmarkdave said…
I totally remember that picture of the 2 of you with your dad. I can't remember why, though. Did you have it displayed at the house all those years? Hmmm...maybe.

Think you should've posted more ;-)

Popular Posts