Happy First Birthday Reagan!

One year ago (yesterday) this little blessing came into our lives. Making her Mama and Daddy the happiest they have ever been! And making the rest of us realize that miracles really can happen!


On Saturday Jules and I helped Reagan celebrate her first birthday! What a fun day it was! I got in some much needed snuggle time with the babe and time with my girlfriends and Julianna made a new best friend Kaitlynn (Rochelle's niece). Such a wonderful day for such a wonderful little girl!

Happy First Birthday Reagan!!!

Reagan and her beautiful mommy!
Lovin' up on Auntie Adrian
Cute Lady Bug Theme!

The "Candy Bar" was a big hit. I think I want to have one at every party from now on!
She kept licking her chin to get the frosting off. It was the cutest thing!
Mmm hmm! Another cake lover. A girl after my own heart!

SO excited!
Jules and her new BFF Kaitlynn. :)

Comments

Popular Posts