For my daughter on her 13th birthday

Here are the Life Truth's Drew gave Mary for her Birthday

"13 Life Truths for My Daughter on Her 13th Birthday"
1. Trust Jesus, He is your rock, He will guide your way.

2. Be truthful and honest in what you say and do.

3. Your name and your word are very important. Don’t soil or break them.

4. This game of life is definitely not fair, but you choose what rules to play by. Take the
high road.

5. The golden rule is always golden.

6. There is no substitute for hard work. It will take you where you want to go.

7. I am proud of you for being yourself.

8. In life I have had many regrets. You are not one of them. Your birth made my life so much more important!

9. No matter how old you get, you will ALWAYS be my little girl.

10. Listen to yourself. No one knows you like you do.

11. There is no such thing as a stupid question. Knowledge is power.

12. Communicate well. Shake with your right hand while looking the other person in the eye.

13. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts