This Weeks Bargains!

Shopped it up at Target last night. Got some GREAT deals!

I find a lot of tips on Moneysavingmom.com and Hip2save.com

Target now has their own coupon website. They are coupons you can only use at Target, but you can stack them with a manufacturer's coupon and save even more!! That is how I found all of these deals last night.

$76.33 worth of stuff for only.....


$26.11!!!!

That's right! And yes that is a pair of denim shorts you see AND a new belt for Mary. Oh and a Dora DVD. GREAT Deals!

I can't wait to start shopping for Christmas Presents and see how many things I can get for free, or practically free!

I also got some great Christmas Presents for the girls from Amazon yesterday. Right now all of their Melissa and Doug craft items are up to 70% off! I was able to get $96.24 worth of things for the girls for only $31.00!!!

Comments

Truders said…
I love when I can find great deals, especially with coupons!!

Popular Posts