Sometimes I Forget I am Married to a Chef..

...and an extremely talented at that!

On Monday night Drew wanted to cook for his family. Since we only have 2 nights together a week, we try to make the most of it and lately have just been going out to eat. But in all reality, there is no meal at any restaurant that (for me) compares to what Drew can make at home.

He really spoiled us on Monday night. Seriously one of the best meals I have had in a long time.

I will admit, I made a new (and fantastically delicious) broccolli dish and Drew and Jules did the rest. Let's talk about Jules for a second. I don't know how we got to be so lucky, but this girl LOVES her some vegetables. Last year when the Dr. asked her what her favorite food was she replied "Red Peppers!" He was in total shock. He said every other kids says Chicken Nuggets or French Fries. Jules will literally ask "Mommy can I have a snack? Something good for me and healthy?" I don't think many 4 year olds can say that! So she was in heaven with Monday night's dinner. I love this kid.

Dinner was amazing and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us this Monday night. Oh wait, we are going to the Fair....somehow $50 corndogs and $20 lemonade doesn't sound as appealing to me right now.

Comments

Popular Posts