Chef's Frugal Wife is Back!

And no not with a food recipe. Though I have been making some pretty awesome things lately. Hopefully a post on those will be soon.

I am talking about coupons!! I have been following some different tips and ideas from a couple of different websites and made my first real scores last night!


Want to take a wild guess as to how much I paid for all of this at Target last night?


Total before my coupons was $37.87



After coupons.....$12.16!!!! Can you even believe that!?!? The Play-Doh stuff alone was over $17.00 and I got it for $3.00! :)



After that coupon rush, I headed over to Wal-Mart and got the following:

Total before coupons: $36.93

Total after coupons.......$11.48!!!

Drew was SO impressed and I am happy that I have some school supplies and snacks for school lunches and barely paid anything for them!

Love it!

Comments

Popular Posts