Julianna's Family Birthday Party

I know these pics are almost a month old, but I am putting them up here for Grandma's and Aunt's to see!

We celebrated Julianna's 4th birthday with our families on Saturday the 19th. We weren't moving into our new townhome until the following weekend, so we had it there (hence the camping chairs in the background). It was fun and the cake was delish as usual!




Birthday girl - all ready to celebrate!


Mom, she loved, I mean LOVED the new unicorn! Sits on her bed everynight.


Blew em' all out with one breath!

Baby Fletcher joined us for the festivities! I think he was the hit of the party!

Comments

mrsmarkdave said…
oh my gosh - I could dive right into that cake.
Good thing I have my weigh-in in 22 minutes or I would probably have a cracked monitor

Popular Posts