Happy Mother's Day to me!

We had a whirlwind of a weekend. Game night on Friday, running all over town on Saturday delivering Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Mother's Day and then Mother's Day itself was quite busy.

I woke up to a beautiful plant Jules had "made" for me at school. Along with a homemade card from her and other cards from her and Drew. I also got a new bracelet and matching earrings that I have had my eye on! Oh and chocolate covered strawberries of course! ;)


We headed to Grandma Howards for a delicious lunch. It was great to see everyone and wish all of the ladies a Happy Mother's Day.


I talked to my Mom a few times throughout the day and just reflected on how lucky I am to have such a wonderful, giving and supportive mother. I love her so much and wish we lived closer so we could see her more....hint hint :)


After a quick nap, we headed to Drew's mom's house for dinner. It was another delicious meal and fellowship. We finally headed home around 8:30 where I changed into pj's and flopped on the couch for the rest of the night. I was beat and so not ready to greet Monday! But I am so thankful for the day and that I am blessed enough to be a mom. It is truly the greatest thing in life. I love the girls so much and I am so incredibly blessed to have them in my life!!


Hope everyone had a beautiful and wonderful Mother's Day as well!

Comments

Popular Posts