OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!

So here it is....LAUREN IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could type exclamation points all. day.long!

Our whole family is just beyond thrilled!

Cody asked Lauren to marry him on Friday night! I was hoping to post the video, but these pics will have to do for now. It was so romantic and he is such a wonderful man and so perfect for her. (oh sheesh, here got the waterworks again) - I have prayed for this man for her for quite a while and I am just so happy that God gave him to her. Here is the awesome thing - they had only been dating for 18 days when he proposed!!! When you know, you know! You can read the whole story of their "courtship" on her blog Lauren Rene Bush .

The wedding date is set for October 16th and I have the honor of being Matron of Honor. Jules will be a flower girl and Mary is a junior bridesmaid.

The next 6 months will be so full of joy as we watch them prepare for the wedding and grow as a couple! I so wish I could be closer to her to help with everything, but Cody is a hands on groom, so she is in good hands! :)

Here are some pics of the lovely couple!
How cute are they?!

Her ring! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!! Here they are on Easter Sunday. Little did she know how much her life would change in just a few short days!!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN AND CODY!!!

Comments

Popular Posts