Easter Cupcakes

What do you do when you are home with a feverish child for 2 days and she is completely bored with cabin fever...BAKE! Jules started running a temp on Friday morning that continued into Sunday morning. We cancelled plans for Friday and Saturday night so she could stay home and rest. Other than a visit from Mary's cousins Bella and Abby on Saturday, we didn't do much.

Making cupcakes was great therapy for our little one. The girls had fun baking and decorating them!















Comments

Michelle Ekstrum said…
Thanks for adding a new post, I was getting bored ;) I love reading about you and Drew. I believe Jon and I have a similar relationship and it's a breath of fresh air! It's ok to brag sometimes! I've been keeping you guys in my prayers since I first read about your recent struggles with Drew's job situation. I miss you and love you!
Aww...thanks Michelle. I miss you too. Your facebook posts are a breath of fresh air for me!

How excited are you that GLEE starts in 5 days! Woo hoo!

Popular Posts