Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Cupcakes

What do you do when you are home with a feverish child for 2 days and she is completely bored with cabin fever...BAKE! Jules started running a temp on Friday morning that continued into Sunday morning. We cancelled plans for Friday and Saturday night so she could stay home and rest. Other than a visit from Mary's cousins Bella and Abby on Saturday, we didn't do much.

Making cupcakes was great therapy for our little one. The girls had fun baking and decorating them!















2 comments:

Michelle Ekstrum said...

Thanks for adding a new post, I was getting bored ;) I love reading about you and Drew. I believe Jon and I have a similar relationship and it's a breath of fresh air! It's ok to brag sometimes! I've been keeping you guys in my prayers since I first read about your recent struggles with Drew's job situation. I miss you and love you!

chefstinsonfamily said...

Aww...thanks Michelle. I miss you too. Your facebook posts are a breath of fresh air for me!

How excited are you that GLEE starts in 5 days! Woo hoo!