Welcome Fletcher Chapman!!!

My best friend Mariah had her baby yesterday morning and he is JUST GORGEOUS!!!! You can't even believe his head of hair. Simply adorable. And talk about uber mom - Mariah was up and walking the hospital room, like nothing happened. She was the same way when Keaton was born 7 years ago. Super mom.

I am just so thrilled for them. Shawn and Mariah have 13 and 7 year old girls, so this baby boy is such a blessing for them! And oh.my.gosh is he cute. I am already in love!


Fletcher Donald Chapman
Born March 24, 2010
6:28 a.m.
6 pounds 11 ounces
Jules was IN LOVE with him!

Two proud big sisters!
Jules and her BFF Keaton!
Proud Grandma Donna (Mariah's mom)
Such a charmer already - winking at me!
Jules patiently waited to be able to hold him....

.....wish granted.
Uncle Drew has arrived....how tiny does Fletcher look in Drew's arms? I love it!Proud Mommy and Daddy

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts