Not a lot going on....

...I have been asked by a few people to post a new blog message. We haven't really been up to much lately. Just spending time together and taking advantage of our family time.

This Friday is our second Family Game Night. I can't wait. I think it will be a lot of fun! Drew is making chili and I am going to try my hand at some gourmet popcorn. Don't get too excited. It is VERY easy to do, but I thought I would 'spice' things up a bit for this game night. :)

Julianna is doing so great in pre-school this year. Her vocabulary and intelligence amaze me on a daily basis. Sometimes is breaks my heart too. She is just growing up so fast. My little baby is gone and has grown into quite a little girl. I just adore her and find my self at some point each day staring at her and then back at Drew - We made her and she is so amazing!!! My favorite thing in the whole world is when she wraps her arms around my neck and says "ohhh mom, I just love you!" Melts my heart.

We are hoping to enroll Julianna in Grandview Park Baptist in the fall. They have a registration on the 16th and we will get more information at that time. I am kind of excited that Julianna might be going to the same school I went to!

Mary is growing into quite the young lady. She is so beautiful, it makes me not see straight some days. The boys are coming out of the woodwork for her. She was just asked out again yesterday. Of course she is not allowed to date or have a boyfriend for many more years, but that is hard for a 12 year old to understand when most of her friends have a boyfriend. I don't know what their parents are thinking. But honey, your parents are thinking you have PLENTY of time for that, and there is no way a 12 year old should be in any kind of relationship unless it is with God and your parents!! In a world of cell phones and text messages it is hard to keep tabs on boys contacting her, but we are not above checking her text messages and keeping her on the straight and narrow when it comes to boys. Especially Drew. :)

Mary was elected to Student Council this year - did I already post that? I can't remember, but anyway - we are SO proud of her! She is her class treasurer and is doing a great job. She is a little nervous and anxious for junior high next year, but I think she will do just fine...if she can focus on being an individual and not following the crowd. :)

Other than that, not much else to report. I am still having a great time at my job and loving it. My boss is so wonderful and I have made some really great new friends. Two of whom are also fellow bloggers. Check out their links on the side of my blog - Lynam Land and Maggie McBlogger. I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do!

Well that is about it. Life is good, love is good and family is good. What more could I ask for?!

Comments

The Lynam's said…
I'm SO glad that you came to Stowe so we could become friends :)
Lauren said…
Some new random pics would be nice!! Miss you!

Popular Posts