First Haircut!

Jules got her first haircut on Saturday. Yes, I realize she is 3 and a half, but what can I say. The girl's hair just started growing in the past year and well...it was time for a cut.

Before.

During.
Jules is so shy sometimes and doesn't care for attention. (I know and she calls herself a girl) She really struggled with all of the attention she got from us and the barber.


Here is where the tears started.
After.

In the end though, she LOVED it!!! Look how adorable she looks!
(She is holding her official first haircut certificate that included a family pic and a lock of hair!)

Comments

Lauren said…
I LOVE IT!!!! She looks super cute! I'm so proud of her for being such a big girl!! Yay Julianna!!
Mrs. W said…
She looks adorable!! I love it! Give her a smooch from Reagan! :)
The Lynam's said…
Fun! That looks like such a cute place, too. where did you go? May have to remember that for Lovebug :)

Popular Posts