Time with the Bush side of the family

On the Sunday after Christmas we were able to spend some time with my Uncle Curt and his family. Now if you have had the privilege of being part of a Bush Family gathering, you know you are in for a good time. We had fun hanging out and talking of of course....MEETING RACHEL'S FIANCE!!!!!
Say what!?!?! That's right Rachey is getting married! I am so excited for her even though I more than likely will not be able to go to the wedding (stupid snow days), though we are trying to figure out a way -and her fiance Steve is just wonderful. We are very happy for the two of them and can't wait to see what God has in store for them as a married couple!

Look at what my little fashionista put together! I am not even lying. She came out of her room dressed like this ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Bush's. So glad to see that my 3 years of color coordination and putting together outfits for her was not in vain!

Mary and her "Wii" actions seemed to provide a lot of entertainment.
Aunt Pam and Cousin Katie
I love this pic, because Jules who is normally shy, just sat right down next to Cousins Ben & Val like it was nothing.
Family!
Rachel and her new bling!


Cousins!

Rachel and Steve

Comments

The Lynam's said…
Pretty sure Jules puts together better outfits than I do.

Popular Posts