Post Christmas Week in Review

MONDAY


Caught the movie "The Princess and the Frog" with a friend from school/work and her daughter. The girls were too cute. The movie could have been better, but we got free tickets from my mom, so I am not complaining!

TUESDAY

Jules spent the night with Uncle Morgan (and Amy and Grandma and Grandpa Bush) while Mary and I checked into our poolside suite and the Comfort Suites. It was a great time. She hit the pool and I hit the hot-tub. Relaxing and wonderful night for Mary and I!




WEDNESDAY

Mary and I hit the ground running. We had gift cards burning holes in our pockets and we weren't afraid to use them! We met up with Sarah (Mary's mom) at Jordan Creek and she treated us to a manicure (me) and a pedicure (Mary). Such a sweet and unexpected surprise! We finally made it home by 8:00 that night. I was exhausted but content - especially with the deals I found! Mary said it was one of the best days ever and the best Christmas present ever!!!



THURSDAY


Julianna had her first play date with her BFF Anna from school! It was such a great morning. The girls played and created while I had the chance to get to know Anna's mom. A wonderful lady who I think will become a great friend. We can't wait to get together again!



FRIDAY

1st Family Game Night!!! New post dedicated to this to follow!

Comments

The Lynam's said…
I have a feeling that my daughter is going to be 5,000 times the size of little Jules. She is so tiny & cute!!!

Popular Posts