Catch-Up!

I know, I know it has been forever since I have posted anything fun and interesting. Sheesh! I mean where did Chef Stinson's Frugal Wife go? You all must think I have fallen off the frugal-wagon! That is definitely not the case, but ever since we moved into our house (with the smallest kitchen you have ever seen), it is just hard for me to find the motivation to try new recipes. Drew - bless his wonderful heart - has been doing most of the cooking. But never fear! I will be back with a vengeance this week. I have found some new recipes to try and I will be making a couple of fun and festive cakes for work this week. Hopefully they turn out o.k. Cakes and I don't usually mix well together!

And...since you asked - I know I heard you - here are some pics of Jules. And....be prepared for post overload. I have about 7 new posts coming up!!!

Why she is crawling, I don't know. But she sure is cute! Don't you just love her outfit? $6.00 at Penney's! Mama loves a bargain!

Comments

Popular Posts