Jules is excited....

....can you tell?!?!?!?!!!!


Last night we went to her open house at her new school. She met her teacher Ms. Mahoney and saw what her classroom will look like. She also was able to see where she will go before and after school. Pax Place is a really neat room with lots of fun things to play with and do. She met Ms. Sue who will be her teacher during those times. We met a couple of other parents and children who will be in her class. She is beyond excited and ready to start! Last night she found her first day outfit and already has it laid out.

I know it is just pre-school, but I found myself tearing up when we entered the classroom. I just can't believe how big Jules is and what a little girl she is becoming. I am so proud of her and think she is just the greatest thing I have ever done!


I think the school is going to be just great for her. We stayed for orientation and learned about what she will be learning and some of their practices. A Montessori school is a little different, but I think it will be a great fit for Julianna.





(Pax Place)

Comments

Mrs. W said…
She is getting so big! I'm so glad you found a great school for her! :)

Popular Posts