Update of sorts....

....it has been a couple of busy months. I have tried to post when I can, but life can get away from you pretty easily.

I will try and give an update of our life briefly as I have tons to do here at work because I am on VACATION for 5 days starting tomorrow!!! Woo hoo!

Now I would love to say we are going some place exotic and wonderful for our vacation, but we will be staying here in good ol' Des Moines....MOVING!

Now I know you are saying "Chefstinsonfamily, didn't you just move?" Why yes we did. 7 months ago to be exact.

At the beginning of May our current landlord put her house on the market as she needed to try and get it sold as soon as possible. So we started looking for a new house. We ended up finding a great 3 bedroom house with all three levels finished in the Windsor Heights/Beaverdale area. We took possession yesterday and will spend this lovely 4th of July weekend moving in!

I LOVE our new house and can't wait to get everything settled and to start decorating! The basement is finished and is the perfect size for Drew's man room AND a playroom/craft area for the girls. Mary will have the entire third level to herself. You can imagine how excited she is. It will be like having her own little apartment up there!

I will post some new pics of the place once we get things settled. The outside of our new house is amazing. I can't wait to enjoy the new deck and yard!!

Not much else is going on. Just packing and tossing. I can't believe how much stuff a family of four can accumulate. I have tons that I am getting rid of. It feels good to de-clutter, plus it will be less to move into the new place! (Drew is appreciating that).

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful July. I will post again next week when I return from my "vacation"!

Comments

Truders said…
Happy 4th to you and congrats on the new house!

Popular Posts