Sore...

...well, after one 24-foot truck load, 15 car trips, one trip to the ER (jules), one trip down a flight of stairs (me), one asthma attack (me again), many stubbed toes and pinched fingers, and LOTS of eating out, we are moved in! Not settled by any means, but at least everything is in the house....now I just hope I can find a place for everything! I think I see a garage sale in my future!


Can I just tell you how much I HATE moving. Actually, I LOVE moving to new, fun places, but I detest the actual act of moving. But we did it. Drew and I both had 5 days off together, so it was nice to be with each other moving everything together. And, thankfully we had some great help. I could not have done it without the help of my friends the Chapman's. They came over Friday with their 2 girls and helped to get the house cleared out. Let me tell you those girls were hard workers. The person that helped us the most though, was Mary. What a workhorse. She was amazing and just kept going. I am so thankful she was able to be with us all week and help out so much. Drew and I will be taking her to dinner, a movie and the mall in the near future to show her our appreciation! I honestly don't think we would have been out of the old place without her help!

We are excited about this new house. It is very quaint and cute. Not quite as big as we are used to, but I think once we get everything put away and settled it will suit our family just fine. The girls love the big front yard, Drew loves the garage and I love the peace and quiet. I took Jules on a walk Monday night and there are no sidewalks, so we had to walk in the street. We went up and down 2 different streets and didn't see one car. It was great! I think it will be a great place for our family!

Please feel free to stop by and see us anytime. If you would like our new address, just email me and I will send that to you. chefstinsonswife@hotmail.com

Here are a couple of pics of the new house. I will post pics of the inside once we get everything settled and decorated!

Drew's 3-car garage. He is in HEAVEN, let me tell you!!


Comments

mrsmarkdave said…
It's ADORABLE! and I love the garage!
Amy said…
Love it! You will definitely have to send me your address and I'll bring the kiddo's over for a visit. I'm sure Alex would love to play with Jules! By the way, Leah wore her little brown onesie today with a little purple barrette in her hair...she was so cute! I think of you every time I see that little shirt. :)

Popular Posts