My baby brother is a Graduate!

I can't even believe that Morgan is 18 let alone graduating from High School! Saturday we spent the afternoon at Vets watching him graduate from East High School. It was so nice to be with our family and be a part of this with Morgan. Afterwards we went to Sue and Dad's for ice cream. Morgan ddin't want an Open House or big party in his honor, he is just like that. So we just had a little get together with family and some friends. I love MOrgan so much and I am so proud of him. This fall he will be enrolled at Minnesota State at Mankato majoring in Aviation. Since he was 5 he has wanted to be a pilot and now he is doing that. I just think that so SO awesome! Congratulations Morgan!


















Comments

mrsmarkdave said…
oh my gosh I can't believe it. I remember the day he was born.
Mrs. W said…
Morgan looks so grown-up!

Popular Posts