Julsieism #4

I haven't posted one of these for a while and boy has she come up with some good ones lately!

On Sunday Mary's soccer game was cancelled, so we had some time to kill on the West Side before Drew had to be at work. We were at Merle Hay Mall and I asked Drew if he wanted to head over the Big Lots to see if there were any good deals over there.

Me: "Jules, do you want to go to Big Lots?"

Jules: "what is that?"

Me: "It is a fun store. That is where we got your pink guitar for Christmas"

Jules (after thinking about it for a moment): "Um, mommy SANTA got my pink guitar for me, not you and daddy silly!"

Me (stuttering over my words): "Oh yeah, um, well Mommy and Daddy told him where to get it and he got it from there"

OOPS!!!

Comments

Amy said…
Haha...Whoops! I've done it myself!

Popular Posts