We gladly welcome 2009!

After a year of many ups and downs, we are ready to welcome 2009 with open arms!

Here is a brief list of our year:

Up - Trip to Chicago and Milwaukee with just Drew in January 2008.

Down - Furnace blew at the Madison Ave house on Valentine's Day

Up - Finished my first college class in over 10 years....and got an 'A'!

Down - my beautiful grandma - Irene Tonsi passed away

Up - I was able to travel to Phoenix to say goodbye and spend time with my mom and step-dad

Down - I turned 30....enough said

Up - Jules turned 2 and I was able to see my mom and step-dad again

Up - Drew and I were able to go to Minnesota to see our Steelers play!

Down - Jules and I started to get very sick

Down - we were still sick

Down - our house was covered in black mold

Down - we had to move out of our 1st home ASAP

Up - we found a beautiful townhome to rent until we can figure out what to do

Down - My wonderful and loving step-grandmother - Barbara Labieniec passed away

Down -my health has still been really bad with heart issues, muscle spasms and fatigue. Hopefully we will find out soon what is going on....

Up - My mom was able to visit this Nov. Saw her 3 times this year! That has never happened!

Up - The holidays were wonderful

Up - I have a safe home

Up - I have a wonderful and loving husband...and he's cute too!

Up - I have an adorable 2-year old who shower me with kisses and hugs everyday and says "I Love You Mommy" every night

Up - I have a great step-daughter who looks up to me and loves me so much

Up - I have AMAZING friends

Up - We have great jobs that keep up happy

Up - We are able to look forward to 2009 as a year of new hopes and dreams and better health!

We wish you all a happy, safe and wonderful New Year!!!

Comments

Popular Posts