Christmas Eve Cookies for Santa!

One of the things Drew and I struggled with when we were first married was whether or not we would teach our kids about Santa. I was against it, he was for it. Up until I had Julianna I thought i would be against it. Then I remembered....

There is a special magic this time of year and I LOVED experiencing it as a kid. Those are some of my most precious memories - the excitement of Christmas morning. Judge me if you want, but I can't take that excitement and magic away from my daughter. Drew and I agreed that we would allow Santa to visit our house every year, but we would also make sure Julianna knows the TRUE and ABSOLUTE reason for the season. She will understand all of it one day and I hope some of her best memories are of Christmas morning, JESUS & Santa!!

Drew and Julianna made cookies to put out for Santa on Christmas Eve. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen and she was pretty proud of what she created. She also left out veggies for all of his reindeers. She even wrote Santa a note telling him what a good girl she was. It was truly adorable watching the loves of my life work together on something during this most wonderful time of year!!! I hope it is a tradition that continues through the years!

































Jules had a special gift waiting in her room once she was done baking cookies. She loved it!







Comments

mrsmarkdave said…
It is special to believe in Santa. I always did and still knew that Jesus is the reason for the season. Nothing to judge you for. Just adds another spark at Christmas :)

Popular Posts